Monday, April 10, 2006

Living La Vita Loco

In a weekend that would have most hanging from the rafters and screaming in pure enjoyment because of unsafe levels of craziness and enjoyment I will give you brief recap. However, before
I do I have to say this is the kind of Spring Break-like weekend MTV turns into a reality TV show. Now, if you don’t think you have the stomach to read the debauchery I urge you to stop reading now because there is really no turning back.

So in no particular order here are the events that made up my weekend:

*A rainy, chilly Saturday with the 5 hours of coverage from the Master’s in Augusta, GA.
*A bank that is open on Sunday where I exchange $63.27 in change, free of charge.
*A new Italian place that opened on my corner that I have yet to try.
*The Cubs won the game of the week against their all time rival, the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday Night.
*Scoring a 10 point round in a mean game of ‘Scategories’ Saturday Night.
*Being a member of the dominating force that was the guy’s team in a vicious game of Taboo Saturday Night.


Well as you can clearly see, it was one hell of a weekend. What can I say? We all need a weekend like this every once in a while.

I have a busy week that should lend itself to plenty of material.

Thanks for listening

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM , Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

I'd knock you for playing not one but TWO boardgames in one weekend but who am I to judge on the loser spectrum? Tonight I fly down to Sarasota for 4 days of bonding with mommy and daddy, matzo and, unbeknownst to me when I agreed to visit, sofa shopping. I'd rather get a root canal.

The real question - did you at least win the games played????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home